Champions Before & After School Care
At Champions we believe all children deserve educational experiences that support and encourage their growth in all areas of development. We recognize that a quality program consists of many carefully designed components that focus on a child’s unique perspective and interests. Through fun, educational hands -on activities, and social interactions Champions students can explore new adventures and engaged in new experiences.
We provide before- and after-school care programs in Marlboro Township's schools:
- Asher Holmes Elementary School
- David C Abbott Early Learning Center
- Frank Defino Central Elementary School
- Frank J Dugan Elementary School
- Marlboro Elementary School
- Marlboro Middle School- ( after-school only)
- Robertsville Elementary School
Champions supports children in choosing the activities they love most—children will have time each day to explore their own interests in areas like Creative Arts, the Library, Math and Construction, Puzzles and Games, and Science.
- Creative Arts: An area where children can express themselves through drama, drawing, painting, poetry, and more.
- Library: A bookworm’s paradise where children can find inspiration and endless adventure.
- Math and Construction: A place where children can solve math problems and puzzles, or build bridges, towers, machines, and more using real-life math concepts.
- Puzzles and Games: An activity area that features group games, challenging brainteasers, and puzzles.
- Science: An area where children can experiment, explore, and discover the secrets of the scientific world!
In addition, Champions provides time to support children with:
Inquiry-based learning activities
We are here to meet your family needs:
Flexible Enrollment Days - Children may be enrolled for two, three, four, or five days per week. Tuition is based on the number of days for which a child is enrolled, and a discount is provided for siblings. An extra fee is charged for days when school is closed for a holiday or there is a one-session day scheduled. Before-school care programs begin at 7 a.m. After-school care programs end at 6:30 p.m.
Drop-in Care Available - "As needed" or "drop-in" care slots are available at every site. Once parents pay the annual registration fee, a child may be permitted to attend an AM or PM session that is paid for on the day of service.
One-Session and Recess Day Availability - Champions also provides service for most one-session and school recess days. This is available for parents whose children regularly attend Champions' before- or after-care programs as well as for those parents who wish to avail themselves of Champions' services on an "as needed" or "drop-in" basis only.
Financial assistance is available. For information please contact Child Care Resources @ 732-918-9902
Delayed Morning Opening – If the district issues a delayed opening, the program will open at 8:00 a.m.
School Closing After Delayed Opening – If the district determines that schools will be closed after initially announcing a delayed opening, the Champions PM program will not be provided. The Champions staff will notify participating AM parents.
Early Closing of School – If schools are closed for inclement weather or for any other situation, the Champions program will be open for a 2-hour period. Champions staff will notify parents that the program is cancelled, and ask that the parents arrange to pick up their children within the 2-hour window.
If you have additional questions about the program, contact Storm Mathias, Champions Area Manager, at 848-247-2120 [email protected].